The church in the center of Würzburg has been owned by the Augustinian Order only since 1813. Originally, it was built from 1266 to 1308 as a Dominican church in late roman style with elements of the gothic style. In 1443 the building underwent a baroque reconstruction according to the plans of Balthasar Neumann. From the reconstruction in 1948 after the war destruction, several transformations and renovations of the church took place. With the last reconstruction in 2011, the interior underwent a profound change. With the reorientation of the order, the space was designed simple and without prominence, and is intended to depict the equality of societies.
No parking space in front of the location.
Chargeable parking at the parkimg garages »Stadtmitte« or »Marktgarage«
Tram/Straßenbahn: Stop »Juliuspromenade«
Bus: Stop »Dominikanergasse«