The house itself was built in 1897 and once contained a variety theatre. In 1920, the ODEON was first converted into a cinema, which in 1970 had to make way for the legendary "ODEON 2000" club. Until 1980, the "ODEON 2000" remained the focal point of the small-town night scene. After another conversion, the ODEON reopened its doors as a cinema in 1982. But from 2003 on, the ODEON became quiet... At the end of April 2006, the ODEON celebrated its comeback. The almost historic building presented itself in a completely new light in the new millennium. For special events, the former cinema hall, has been converted into a spacious ballroom. To this day, ODEON has remained true to its name and motto over all these years:
To give the people a place of entertainment... Once ODEON, always ODEON!
Only a limited number of parking spaces available in the nearby streets and/or parking garages
Tram/Straßenbahn: Stop »Neubaustraße«
+ The venue is unfortunately not barrier-free (Stairs). +