St. Johannis Church is the second Evangelical Lutheran church in Würzburg after St. Stephan's and the first one built by the Protestant parish itself. It was consecrated to John the Baptist on June 24, 1895. After being destroyed during
World War II, the church was rebuilt and newly consecrated in 1957. It is located in the city centre of Würzburg about 200 meters northeast of the Residenz at the junction of Hofstallstraße and Husarenstraße.
400 parking spaces for cars in front of the Residenz (all spots require a fee)
Parking garage »Am Theater«
Tram/Straßenbahn: Stop »Neubaustraße«
Bus: Stop »Residenz« or »Mainfranken-Theater« or »Ottostraße«