The Hofgarten of Veitshöchheim was laid out by the prince bishops of Würzburg and is still considered one of the most beautiful of its kind in Germany. First used as a hunting lodge, then as a summer residence, the palace in the court garden was built in 1680/82 by Prince Bishop von Dernach and extended in 1749/53 by Balthasar Neumann.
Parking spaces on the Main (Parkstraße, 97209 Veitshöchheim)
Bus: from Würzburg to Veitshöchheim Stop "Kirchplatz"
Ship: from Würzburg »Alter Kranen« to Veitshöchheim »Mainlände«
Box office at the entrance Fasanentor (Würzburger Str. / Obere Maingasse)
If case of bad weather, the serenade will take place in the Mainfrankensäle
Information in case of uncertain weather conditions from 5.30 P.M. on this website or by phone 0931 / 980 2754
Access via main entrance »Fasanentor« (Würzburger Straße, 97209 Veitshöchheim)